Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Favorite Apps of the Week

Whitagram: whitagram is an app that allows you to add a background to your pictures. Typically I would suggest a white color but it gives you other color
options as well. The app gives you the option to edit your photos as well. You can enhance them in anyway, and add any brightness. The app makes your photos seem professionally done. It makes things look simple and pretty! I would totally suggest it for any social media apps and your blog as well!










Picstitch: picstitch is an easy and simple way to put all of your pictures into a collage. You can place two pictures for a simple look it up to about 6 for free! The app simply takes the pictures you tell it to take and puts them into the collage. It's that simple, from there you can easily change the
colors, edit, or enhance the picture in anyway you desire!



11 comments:

  1. I love picstitch! Never thought of whitagram but I'll check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

    Bf Gf Does Blogging

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try out all of those apps, but first clear out some storage on my phone. A constant issue! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not have a GFC but I will certainly follow you on bloglovin'!

      Delete
  3. Whitegram seems great! Esp when you cant upload photos to instagram if they're not a square!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i used to use whitagram but i switched over to afterlight, it's really good :)

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram // youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. These apps sound awesome! Thanks for the tips! =)

    I'M BACK WITH A NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your review about picstitch! nice review!

    I can't wait to read upcoming posts.
    Hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete