Sunday, November 30, 2014

Microsoft One Note App


I have already discussed Microsoft One Note but something else I want to discuss is the Microsoft One Note app for the Iphone. If you thought Microsoft One Note was great you should take a look at this app because it is even better. Yes, it is the same exact thing but it is on your phone! You can use it on the go and anywhere you need it. I have countless times put recipes on this app and then while at the store looked at them on my phone all on the app. The app and the computer are all synchronized therefore, anything you write on the phone goes directly on the computer and vice versa. This means seamless tasking. With the various to do lists I have by having a synchronized phone and computer I am able to do accomplish so much more. Multi tasking is a breeze.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I'll have to check out the Microsoft One Note App.

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really organized, I love the different tabs!

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ReplyDelete