Monday, November 17, 2014

Matte Nail Polish


Image Souce
Matte nail polish by Essie is one of the better nail polish inventions as of late. While I find that the nail polish does not last as long, and some colors are still shimmery, when it does work the matte nail polish is the next best thing besides baked bread. I find that it works best on dark blue, reddish brown, black, and many other. However, I find that it does not work so well on white nail polish.  One of the best things about the nail polish is that it makes the coats dry 10x faster than normal. Almost instantly! It rocks. I totally recommend Essie matte nail polish!

2 comments:

  1. I have a matte nail varnish and I love it! It's so much fun to watch the varnish transform.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it literally transforms before your eyes!

      Delete