Monday, November 10, 2014

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer


I’m going to introduce to you only the most amazing technology that I have ever heard of. Urban Decay’s original eye primer. Only the most game changing product ever and honestly if you have not heard of it, I have to say you have never of it you must never wear makeup. The primer comes as a sample with the naked palates. And of course every girl knows they have to have the naked palate. The primer comes in 3 different shades original, eden, and sin. Urban decay has done it again with the great names. This primer claims to hold your eye shadow for 24 hours and never crease. I have to agree that it’s true. I’ve slept in the primer and probably worn it for around 27 hours and nothing, maybe a bit of a smudge but it still is there clear as day. Urban decay has done it again. It is my go to makeup products and it totally rocks. Everyone should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment